Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The 11 Best Songs By Travis


It's been five years since the last Travis album.  I originally wanted to do one of my mega 111 best song lists...and this band deserves it, but who has the time?  This will be my 10th post about Travis and though a mega list would be a nice way to celebrate...it's really only fitting that I wait until the 11th post.  I was surprised through-out all my posts I had never done the basic 11 best songs.  I've done the best of the '00s, the best b-sides, unknown b-sides albums...but never a simple "best of."  The time is now.  For the band who could just cold play before there was a Coldplay...welcome back.

Here are the 11 Best Songs By Travis:

  1. Turn (The Man Who)
  2. Sing (The Invisible Band)
  3. Big Chair (The Boy With No Name)
  4. Side (The Invisible Band)
  5. Quite Free (Ode to J. Smith)
  6. Writing To Reach You (The Man Who)
  7. 3 Times And You Lose (The Boy With No Name)
  8. Re-Offender (12 Memories)
  9. Flowers in the Window (The Invisible Band)
  10. Why Does It Always Rain On Me? (The Man Who)
  11. I Love You Anyways (Good Feeling)
Buy Travis' new album, Where You Stand...now!



No comments: